Thursday, 28/Mar/2024, 9:55 AM
hades gunz
Main | Developer Apllication - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Staff Recruitment » Developer » Developer Apllication (Developer Apllication)
Developer Apllication
CymbODate: Friday, 27/Mar/2009, 4:18 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Follow this Format if you are applying for any position on the Hades GunZ Team.

1. What is your main in-game name? My Main In The Game Is Do The Best In The Game Help Create Things And All What Must Developer Do ^^

2. Where do you live (Fluent English Required)? USA

3. How old are you? 18

4. How long have you played Gunz? 5,6 + Years Owner In 1 GunZ And Developer In 2 More GunZ ^^

5. List your in-game character, time played.(Include GunZ you're past GunZ characters) Didnt Have Yet Account Ill Gonna Make and post here time played After Im Back From School Can Be Alot Of Times Maybe 17:00- 00:00

6. How much time each day do you spend on Gunz in-game or on the Hades GunZ forums? 3,4 Houres

7. What are your normal playing time(s)? 18:00, 19:00 Something Like That

8. Have you had previous experience as a ________? Yes Administrator & Developers
9a. If so where and how long? Administrator In VexO GunZ Developer In Legacy GunZ & developer In Euro GunZ

9. Tell us a little about yourself. Im LoVe To Help To Ppl Im Pro In GunZ Im LiVe In New York City ! And MY Age Is 18

10. Explain why you think you would be a good Hades GunZ _______. Cuz I Have Experience In That Things

11. What interests you most about the _______ position? What Interests Me In The position Is To Make And Help To Make That GunZ With More Fun And Helps And All What About It

12. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Hades GunZ Community. im already gonna help to ppl and answer to the ppl about all questions and wll help them and make things like weps new maps interfaces and more

13. What positive additions could you make to the Hades GunZ Community if you got the staff position your applying for? i can help at all like weps maps interface helps ppl and all

14. Anything else you want us to know? Im VexO GunZ Administrator Fun GunZ

15. If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be? Mm Not Use Suck Words Do Not Ego And Thats it i Think

Have A Fun Dude ;-)

some from my works vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIgNd-fovYE&feature=related

~ CymbO VexO GunZ Administartor ~

Message edited by CymbO - Friday, 27/Mar/2009, 4:57 PM

Forum » Staff Recruitment » Developer » Developer Apllication (Developer Apllication)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Website builderuCoz